Limestone Quarry Park Frisco Amenities
Limestone Quarry Park Frisco, a 15 acre park completed in 2007, is located north of Highway 121 between Custer Road and Independence Parkway. The Taychas Trail intersects with park.
The park is unique due to the limestone benches and other limestone themed design elements throughout the park. Park amenities include desiginated parking, a covered picnic pavilion, a basketball court, a playground, mosaic art work, hike and bike trails, swings, and a drinking fountain.
Limestone Quarry Park Frisco is maintained by the City of Frisco Parks and Recreation.
Limestone Quarry Park Frisco Photos
Art Work Donation
Taychas Trail Connection
Taychas Trail Sign
Covered Picnic Area
Park Master Plan
Hike and Bike Trails
Hike and Bike Path
Frisco Parks and Trails Map is a detailed map of all of the parks, trails and recreational facilities in the City of Frisco, Texas.
Frisco Parks and Trails Map Photos
Limestone Quarry Park
Boulder Draw Park
B. F. Phillips Community Park in Frisco TX
J. C. Grant Neighborhood Park in Frisco, TX
Youth Center Park
J. R. Newman Park
Old Orchard Park
Beavers Bend Park
Falcons Field Park in Frisco, TX
Taychas Trail Connection
Cottonwood Creek Greenbelt in Frisco, TX
Fondine Settlement Park in Frisco, TX
Stephens Green Park i
Mourning Dove Park
Preston Manor Park
Shepherd Glen Park
Yucca Ridge Park
Coyote Crossing Park
- Frisco has received the designation “Tree City USA” by the National Arbor Day Foundation
- Frisco is No. 1 on the list of Best Places for Young Families in Texas
- Median Household Income: $106,232
- Median Family Income: $109,379
- Frisco is located in two counties: Collin and Denton.
- Frisco is 62 square miles.
- The Dr Pepper Ballpark, a 10,600-seat baseball stadium where The Texas League AA minor league baseball team Frisco RoughRiders, a minor league affiliate of the Texas Rangers, play.
- The Dallas Cowboys will move their corporate headquarters to Frisco in time for the 2016 NFL football season. The 91 acre complex will be located on the corner of the N. Dallas Tollway and Warren Parkway. It will feature state of the art training facilities and practice fields, a luxury hotel, high-end retail shopping and restaurants, and a 12,000 seat indoor stadium.
- The Dallas Stars NHL team is headquartered in Frisco, and the team practices at the Dr Pepper Arena there. The Texas Tornado of the North American Hockey League have been based in Frisco since the fall of 2003, and shortly afterward the NAHL moved its main offices to Frisco. The Tornado play their games at the Dr Pepper Arena.
- Frisco is home of the Superdrome, an outdoor velodrome. Frisco also has an Olympic size state-of-the-art natatoriumFrisco has over 150 outdoor sculptures56 miles of hiking and biking trails and 43 parks
- Frisco’s population grew 247 percent between 2000 and 2009 and income growth is 10% above the state’s rate. Frisco was the fasting growing city in America for the past decade. Currently, Frisco is the 12th fasting growing city in America.
- Frisco just added its 100th traffic signal.
- Over 4.33 million people visit Frisco, Texas every year.
Here’s a video from the Frisco Economic Development Corporation about all that Frisco has to offer.