The City of Allen tax rebates to help conserve water.
Allen Tax Rebate for H2O Home Improvement
The City of Allen has partnered with the EPA WaterSense to help Allen residents conserve water. Therefore, the City is offering a H2O home Improvement Rebate Program. Because the Allen tax rebate offerings are subject to yearly budget restraints and can be put on hold if budget is consumed. So it is important to act quickly!
- Save up to a maximum of $125 for installation of qualifying SMART irrigation technology equipment.
- A rebate of 50% of the cost up to $125 is available to residents who install a PRV to reduce the pressure to their home. Only a licensed plumber may install a PRV in Allen.
- A rebate of up to $50 is available for installing a rain and freeze sensor on your established irrigation system that was installed prior to November 1, 2004.
- A rebate of up to $25 each for up to two rain barrels is available.
- Receive 50% of the cost up to $100 for replacing an existing high volume toilet with a new WaterSense labeled toilet.
- 6. 50% of the cost up to $75, $100 or $125 depending on the tier rating, to residents that purchase qualifying water efficient clothes washer.
Fill out this form and I will send you a rebate form