So many factors influence what your home worth or value of your home –location, condition and local market conditions. The most common starting place to determine your home worth is to look at the most recent sold homes that are the most similar to your home. That is what this instant report will give you.
Of course this report is limited because it does not factor in the specifics of your home. The home worth report only shows the homes that have recently sold. It is a good first step and provides a lot of detailed information about your neighborhood and sold homes.
The Instant Home Value Report includes:
- Map of current listings and recent solds
- Summary of Comparable Properties
- Details of Comparable Properties
- Comparable Property Statistics
- Sold Property Analysis
- Definitions and Explanations